3 instalments of £31.33 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £15.66 with laybuy
6 instalments of £15.66 with splitit
3 interest free payments of £31.33 with PayPal Pay in 3
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily and blemish-prone
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Brightening and hydrating
- Helps improve texture and tone
- Formulated with azelaic acid
Cult-favourite SkinCeuticals introduce their Phyto A+ Brightening Treatment, a hydrating moisturiser that seeks to brighten and unify the complexion.
An expertly formulated combination of azelaic acid and alpha arbutin works to reduce the appearance of discolouration and redness, promoting an even skin-tone, while a 5.75% phyto botanical blend helps to nourish the skin and support a smoother texture. The non-oily moisturiser offers a clarified and radiant visage, making it an ideal pick-me-up for lacklustre skin.
Apply the moisturiser twice daily, in the morning and evening onto a cleansed face and neck, after serums.
- 3% Azelaic Acid: A gentle acid with exfoliating properties
- 2% Alpha Arbutin: A plant-derived antioxidant, often extracted from bearberry leaves