Estée Lauder's Double Wear Foundation is a cult classic in the industry, with a bottle appearing in everyone's makeup bag at least once in their lives.
Although the formula dries down to a matte finish to keep in place, did you know you can mix it with other Estée Lauder makeup products to get a gorgeous glow?
We enlisted the help of Emma Tillman, Estée Lauder UK Pro Makeup Artist, alongside Beauty Set member Emma Jenkins to learn more.
Foundation + Primer = Subtle Glow
- Apply the Estée Lauder Illuminating Primer all over the face before foundation.
- Apply the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation onto the skin using the Foundation Brush.
- Tap the Illuminating Primer onto the high points of the face for a strobe-like effect. It helps to make the foundation look less matte without compromising on coverage.
Estée Lauder The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher4.5 Stars 22 Reviews£23.20
Foundation + Advanced Night Repair Serum = Dewy Finish
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum (Various Sizes)4.79 Stars 165 Reviewsfrom£48.00
Foundation + Colour Correcting Duos = Flawless Cover
- Use the Estée Lauder Colour Correcting Duos to minimise the appearance of redness, dark circles and pigmentation. Green reduces redness, Peach conceals dark circles and Yellow helps to brighten. Pat into the skin using the Estée Lauder Foundation Brush.
- Apply the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation on top and blend in using the same brush from the previous step.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Custom Coverage Correcting Duo (Various Shades)5 Stars 1 Reviewsfrom£22.00