Soft, perfectly cut makeup brushes make it so easy to apply your makeup and achieve beautiful results.
With different shapes, sizes and textures for different products, many of us now have an extensive collection of makeup brushes and couldn’t imagine doing our makeup without them.
Until recently, many makeup brushes were made from animal hair. Super soft with enough grip to pick up powders, natural fibre makeup brushes were the go-to tools for a very long time. However, as the cruelty-free movement and ethos is strengthening in the beauty industry, a new generation of synthetic makeup brushes are now taking their place.
Which are the best cruelty-free makeup brushes?
To help you find the perfect tools to apply your makeup, we have curated an edit of the best cruelty-free makeup brushes for face, eyes and lips.
9 best cruelty-free makeup brushes and sets
- Real Techniques Flawless Base Brush Set
- EcoTools Blush Brush
- Lime Crime Aquarium Brush Set
- Contour Cosmetics 14 Blending Brush
- brushworks Mini Brush Set
- PÜR Airbrush Blurring Powder Brush
- Too Faced Mr. Right Eye Essentials 5-Piece Brush Set
- Urban Decay F106 Diffusing Highlighter Brush
- Illamasqua Lip Brush