As our hair goes through so much each and every day, from heated styling to the use of harsh or drying products, it is important to ensure that our hair cleansing routine replenishes our hair and scalp and does not strip our locks of any essential moisture.
Sulphates, once common in all shampoo formulas, have now become a cause for concern in your routine. Known to strip the hair of natural oils, leaving hair feeling dry, cleansing products infused with sulphates are now being swapped out for more gentle, sulphate-free shampoos in many routines.
Our Top 10 Picks of the Best Sulphate-Free Shampoos
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Sulfate Free Shampoo
- Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo
- Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo
- Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Shampoo
- Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Shampoo
- Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Shampoo
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo
- Grow Gorgeous Repair Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Weightless Shampoo
Which is the best sulphate-free shampoo for all hair types?
If you want to take care of your locks and switch up your haircare routine, we have curated an edit of the best, and most effective, sulphate-free shampoos to help you find the perfect formula for you and your hair type.