The newest launch in haircare comes in the form of the Kérastase Aura Botanica: a collection of natural hair products enriched with a blend of botanicals and plant actives for exceptionally clean, weightless and radiant hair.
Kérastase are well known for their scientific approach to haircare, so delving into this natural sector is a brand new venture for them, and of course they have done it brilliantly. Each product has been formulated with both nature and science in mind; fusing together the technological knowledge they have accumulated over the years, with their desire for cleaner, gentler and more natural hair products.
What is Kérastase Aura Botanica?
Kérastase Aura Botanica responds to a desire for green luxury in haircare, and provides truly effective care to repair and nourish damaged and dehydrated locks. Each product is formulated with ingredients sourced from up to 98% natural origin, making this line of products true to their botanic name. The remaining 2% of ingredients are neccessary to ensure that same Kérastase olfactory, sensorial and fomulaic stability you have come to know and adore.
The two key ingredients of this sulphate, paraben and silicone-free range are hand-pressed Samoan Coconut Oil and Moroccan Argan oil. While these are both incredibly moisturising, the collection feels surprisingly lightweight and adds a beautiful sheen to hair.
The most exciting ingredients in the range however, are Natural Micelles. While you may be thinking that Micellar technology is only associated with skincare, we predict that this year will be a big year for hair micelles, with Kérastase leading the way.
Say yes to green beauty and treat your hair to an exquisite sensory experience with this new ritual from Kérastase.
How does Micellar Technology work?
In the same way that micelles in micellar water attract dirt, oil and impurities away from the skin to leave you with a clean and clear complexion, micellar technology in haircare works in exactly the same way. It clings to every element that could cause dulling, flat and oily hair, to leave you with clean and revitalised locks.
The Kérastase Aura Botanica Natural Hair Products
Kérastase have released 4 products in the Aura Botanica collection, with each one to become an integral part of your haircare routine. With clean technology, active botanicals, and one of the most unique and beautiful scents we have ever witnessed in a haircare range, we are sure this will be one of this year’s hottest natural hair product collections.