The launch of the next addition to the Urban Decay Naked collection is always greatly anticipated in the beauty industry. Known for their creamy, blendable textures and rich pigment, Urban Decay shadows are truly some of the most divine eyeshadows around.
The Urban Decay Naked Heat made waves upon its launch, sending warm-toned eyeshadow lovers into a frenzy with twelve scorching matte, demi-matte and full on shimmer shades.
Inspired by the Naked Heat, Urban Decay have added another hot little palette to their Naked lineup.
Urban Decay Petite Heat
Made up of five matte shades and one demi-matte highlighting shade, the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat has everything you need to create a range of eye looks from a subtle, soft day-time eye to a sultry, dramatic eye-catching look - perfect for a night out.
Use each shade individually or pair them up to create endless divine eye looks.
- INHALE - Cream, demi-matte shade - perfect for highlighting.
- VIBRATE - Soft matte nude
- HOT SPELL - Light terracotta matte
- WILD THING - Scorched true orange matte
- HEIST - Warm brown cayenne matte
- STRIKE - Rich reddish-brown matte
Housed in a chic, travel-friendly palette, the six full-sized pans can be used alone on-the-go or blended with your other favourite eyeshadows to add some extra warmth to your looks.
As we move into the warmer months, fiery eyeshadows are a gorgeous addition to your makeup arsenal. Gorgeous on tanned skin, the Naked Petite Heat Palette is the only eye palette you'll need on your summer adventures.
A day to night eye look with the Urban Decay Petite Heat Palette
Using the paler, more neutral tones in the Petite Heat Palette, you can create a divine, chic eye look - perfect for summer days. To add a little more drama and take your eye look from day to night, the rich, warm-brown tones add sultry, captivating definition.
- Prep your lids with the iconic Urban Decay Primer Potion. The lighweight primer glides over your lids, helping your shadows to have the ultimate colour pay off and last all day long.
- Sweep the shade Vibrate all over your lid, the soft nude shade will help to neutralise your lids, diffusing the appearance of any veins or discolouration on the eyelid.
- With a large fluffy brush, build up Hot Spell in your crease. The warm-toned brown shade will add subtle definition to the eye, creating a chic eye shape.
- Apply the demi-matte highlighter shade Inhale to the inner corner of your eye and on your brow bone. The shade's subtle light reflecting particles will help to brighten and lift the eyes, perfectly completing the look.
- Day-to-night: To add intense drama and sultry definition - taking your look from day to night - add Heist to your crease, gradually building up and diffusing the colour to create an alluring smokey eye.