With the spookiest night of the year just around the corner, we're looking at some of the best beauty products inspired by Halloween.
From spell-binding skincare to powerful potions, this is our edit of the most potent elixirs.
This makeup will magically enhance and perfect...
- Eyeko's Black Magic Mascara magically makes lashes appear longer, fuller and more voluminous. Plus, it's won countless beauty awards.
- The Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverley Hills is your magic wand when it comes to creating the perfect defined brows. Carefully crafted with a fine pencil to fill and plump and a spoolie to shape, it's a makeup bag must!
- For a bold and bright look, the Illamasqua Electrify Artistry Palette has the shades you need to shock and amaze this season. Made with an intense pigment blend and a mix of twelve matte and metallic colours, the palette is the trick to treating yourself this winter.
The most amazing and fantastical fragrances to celebrate October 31st...
- With a gorgeously spooky bottle, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium is the epitome of a sultry and sexy scent for autumn.
- Poison-apple esque in everything but scent, the Nina Ricci Bella perfume is simply divine with notes of rose jelly and white musk.
- Put a spell on the senses with the Elie Saab La Collection Des Cuirs Cur Absolu. A concoction of rich scents of leather and bourbon with a touch of spice and vanilla, it's an enchanting balance of sweet and strong.
It's not a mystery that these products are experts in adding volume to your hair...
- Aveda's Sap Moss Weightless Hydration Shampoo is this seasons fantastic formula for a full bodied look. Contrived from Icelandic Moss and Larch tree Sap, the shampoo increases the hair's moisture levels by an astonishing 81%, whilst creating a lightweight glossy finish; some may say it's magic!
- Fly aways and frizz are nothing to be scared of this October thanks to the Living Proof No Frizz Instant De-Frizzer. The travel size spray, perfect for on-the-go frizz control locks in moisture and helps keep hair under control.
- The Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Oil is an all round hair hero for every occasion. Suitable for leaving in, as a quick treatment before washing or as a styling product, the oil awakens dead hair for shinier, healthy locks.
These are our favourite overnight beauty products to help you relax and rejuvenate.
- Espa's Beauty Sleep overnight treatment helps calm both your mind and your skin. The product works it's magic whilst you sleep to build the skins natural protective barrier, hydrate and boost radiance.
- Spritz the this works Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray onto a pillow or duvet cover for a comforting scent of lavender to help you drift off to sleep.
- Pop the Slip Silk Sleep Mask on for a dark night sleep, completely undisturbed by light for the most luxurious night's sleep.
These are the most potent skin elixirs to help transform your complexion from dull to darling.
- The most powerful potion of them all, Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate is one of the best skin elixirs to combat pigmentaion and dullness.
- Turn back time and combat the signs of ageing with the Decléor Aromessence Magnolia Youthful Oil Serum. The Serum is quickly absorbs into the skin to moisturise and nourish.
- Perform vanishing tricks on wrinkles and uneven skin tones with the Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist Day Cream. The Vitamin C enriched day cream is designed to boost the production of collagen to keep skin looking full and youthful.
Writer and expert
Our team of beauty experts cover everything from makeup to skincare, picking out the most effective products from the best brands and latest trends. Stay up to date on everything beauty with the LOOKFANTASTIC blog, and find all your essentials in one place.