Despite the dress, cake and all the wedding preparation, one of the most important things you want to perfect on your big day is your skin. If it’s glowing it will give you confidence. We caught up with Kim Davies, Omorovicza's Head of Spa and Education to find out about her top 5 tips for a radiant bridal complexion.
5 bridal skincare tips
- Don’t wait until the last minute, start thinking about your skin at least 3 to 6 months before the big day. Skin cell renewal can take anything from 28 days to 50 days so you need to be thinking early.
- Find yourself a good facialist, one that you feel comfortable with and whose hands you trust. One that makes your skin glow and feel lifted after each facial. Then you know she is ‘making a difference’.
- Include one weekend visit to a spa to distress and relax. Nothing gives the skin a perfect glow than being stress free and chilled.
- Eat and drink healthily for at least 6 months before the big day, as what we eat is reflected in our skin. Too much starch and sugary foods will cause blemishes and the skin can appear dull and lacklustre if we follow a diet without essential nutrients.
- Pick a good make-up artist that you feel comfortable with. Just because one maybe famous or recommended by a friend does not mean they will be a good fit for you. Experiment with make-up yourself so you know what suits you and then find a make-up expert who will compliment your features rather than try to cover them.
There’s nothing like your special day to provide the motivation to sort out your skincare regime in the quest for beautiful, clear and glowing wedding skin. To aid you in your quest for that perfect bridal skincare regimen, we’ve collated the best bridal beauty tips from the therapists at Omorovicza. Read on and let us inspire you.
Omorovicza's therapists are entrusted by brides across the globe every day who are looking for help with everything from clear skin for their wedding to glowing complexions. We’ve asked them for their top tips that every bride should follow:
Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse
Glowing skin starts with the right cleanser so finding the right one for you is essential. Clean skin forms the essential foundation for your following treatments, like serums and moisturisers, because it allows the ingredients to reach and deliver minerals and nourishment deep into the skin.
Omorovivzca's Cashmere Cleanser is their newest product launch, and as its name suggests feels super gentle on the skin; perfect for delicate bridal complexions.
Hydration is key
Hydrated skin is smooth, supple and younger-looking, therefore providing the perfect base for your wedding make up. Not only will your makeup blend more easily, it will also last longer meaning minimal touch ups throughout the day.
Omorovicza's Magic Moisture Mist makes for the perfect bridal moisturiser. It won't break you out as it's super lightweight, yet contains minerals and antioxidants to protect the skin and shield it against environmental aggressors.
Glowing wedding skin takes more than just your monthly facial
Regular facials in the run up to your wedding are certainly one of the best ways to ease and correct particular skin concerns. However, it is essential to continue the deep cleansing and nourishing treatments with at home facials. This is easily achieved with Omorovicza's exfoliators and face masks used once or twice a week.