Giving your skin a really deep cleanse and massage can be tricky at home without the right products or know-how. Luckily, Antipodes Ambassador Rebecca Goodyear is on hand to talk us through the ideal facial routine so we can a gorgeous complexion without needing to always visit the facialist.
Your Personalised Facial With Antipodes
As with all experiences to indulge the mind and senses, ambience is key. There are a few simple steps to creating the perfect spa at home experience, which will rival even the most premium salon, and all in the comfort of your own home.
- Take time to make a relaxing environment in your own home. If you're taking a bath, try scattering rose petals or small flowers in it, and light some scented aromatherapy candles such as the Mio Liquid Yoga Candle.
- If you're using a face mask, or perhaps you're lucky enough to have someone to massage you, make your bed comfortable, cover with a deluxe towel, spray with room and linen spray, and again light those candles!
- You may also wish to use an essential oil burner to intensify the fragrance.
- Always make sure your home is warm enough, as you know there’s nothing worse than a cold treatment room.
- A large, comfortable organic cotton towelling robe and a pair of slippers are the finishing touches, and perhaps a glass of wine!
I am a huge fan of Antipodes products, not only incorporating them into my daily routine, but also an almost weekly at home facial. Here is my guide to the ultimate at-home facial with Antipodes products...
Now you’ve read about the pro’s beauty secrets, make sure to share yours with us too on our exclusive App!