When travelling, we don’t always have the room to pack our most coveted possessions if they’re edging on the larger side. Heavy makeup palettes and glass bottles just aren’t suircase friendly, so we have selected the edit of the best travel size makeup so you can travel light without compromising on your beauty routine.
8 of the best travel size makeup to pack in your suitcase
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Chantecaille Radiance Gel Bronzer
- MAC Little Lipstick
- MAC Little False Lashes Mascara
- Clinique BIY Pigment Drops
- Benefit High Beam Complexion Highlighter
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
1. The makeup primer
For moisture and a gorgeous glow, nothing beats Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base, but it’s large glass bottle isn’t the most friendly travel size makeup. Enter its little sister. A mini 15ml glass pot houses the baby Vitamin Enriched Face Base, which is packed with vitamins and antoxidants to prime, protect and hydrate.
What we love most about this smaller version is that it can rinsed out and used time and time again to decant the cream from the larger pot, so you only need to purchase it once for a lifelong beauty investment.