When we think of serums, we often think of hydrating and plumping products which moisturise the skin are cater for dry and dehydrated skin types but in reality serums can work wonders on oily, break-out prone complexions.
Enhancing the effects of the skincare products you apply over the top, a serum is a vital part of any skincare routine.
Working to balance the skin, control sebum production or hydrate the skin without leaving it greasy, serums for oily skin can actually make combination or blemish-prone complexions much more manageable and prep the skin for makeup.
Our Top 10 Picks of the Best Serums for Oily Skin
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum
- GLAMGLOW Superserum
- Caudalie Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum
- The Ordinary "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1%
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
- Paula's Choice Resist Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
- Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum
- SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Serum
- Darphin Skin Mat Matifying Fluid
- Aesop Lightweight Facial Hydrating Serum
Which are the best serums for oily skin?
To help you find the best product for your skin type and target your specific skin concerns, we have curated an edit of the best serums for oily skin.
Shop all Face Serums on LOOKFANTASTIC!