Leading makeup authority, Mac Cosmetics, present their blush / bronzer collection. Specially formulated to enhance your natural skin tone, this coveted collection offers a product suitable for all skin types and concerns. Whether you prefer a cream blush and a matte bronzer or a shimmer bronzer and powder blush; you will find everything you need to create your killer look. Shop the whole collection online at LookFantastic, now!
Suitable for all skin types, Mac blushers offer a plethora of choice for those looking to add a pop of colour to the apples of their cheeks. Presented in a range of different textures including power, cream and a stick; this unique collection arrive in 172 different shades to compliment all skin tones.
WHERE TO APPLY MAC BLUSHER
Where to apply Mac blusher predominately depends on what face shape you have. See our guide below:
- Oval: If you have an oval-shaped face, you should apply blusher toward the top of your cheek bone opposed to the hollow beneath your cheek.This will help to raise the height of your cheekbone.
- Square: If you have a square-shaped face, that means that your your cheekbones are the same width as your chin. Therefore, when applying blusher you should focus the brush slightly below the cheek bone, continuing until you meet your hairline. This will help soften the edges of your face.
- Long: For long-shaped faces, apply blush from the top of your cheekbones beginning from the outer corner of your eyes. Sweep down across the cheek bone making sure to stop before the tip of the nose.
- Heart: Heart-shaped faces should focus the blush on the outer corner of the cheek bone and blend inward towards the nose. Add a touch of colour to the temples and forehead to help balance the width of your chin.
- Round: Begin from the ear and take the brush downward towards the mouth. Add a touch of blush to the chin and blend it well to elongate the face.
Enhance your natural look with Mac’s coveted collection of bronzers. Designed to provide a natural looking glow or accentuate a natural tan, this five piece collection has been formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types. Subtly tinted powders that add a sun-kissed glow to all complexions, Mac bronzers can be used day or night to add a delicate sun-kissed radiance. The sheer, natural colour works to enhance all skin tones, providing a natural, golden glow all year round.
WHERE TO APPLY MAC BRONZER
The best tip for applying Mac Bronzer is to apply it to the areas of the face where the sun would naturally hit, including:
- The top of the forehead
- Your hairline
- The cheekbones
- Don the sides of your nose
- Down and along your jawline