When it comes to mascara, Eyeko know exactly what they're doing.
Since their formation in 1999, Eyeko have been on a mission to create the perfect mascara and to elimate the need for layering many different products to achieve the lash look you desire - no more flaking, no more smudging, no more grey-ish, not-quite-black formulas.
The Eyeko collection mascara warbrobe now includes products to suit different lashes, lifestyles and tastes, making it easier than every to find you holy grail mascara.
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
If you long for a mascara that does it all, look no further than the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. Lengthening, volumising and completely black, the Black Magic Mascara creates dramatic lashes that last all day long.
The award-winning mascara gives your lashes a much needed boost, adding length, body and curl in just once coat. Enriched with Keratin and Shea Butter, the Black Magic formula helps to care for and condition your lashes as it is worn, promoting lash health and growth.
Ultra-black and long-lasting, the Black Magic Mascara does not clump when applied and can be layered up to create your desired look without clumping the lashes together or looking too heavy.
The full-contact, curved brush hugs each and every lash, making sure you achieve the most dramatic, full-bodied lash look possible.
How to create the perfect cat eye with Eyeko
The Black Magic collection holds everything you need to create the perfect winged liner look. Follow these simple steps to achieve a truly eye-catching look.
- Firstly swipe the Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Make-Up Remover Wipes over the eye area to ensure that your eyelids are completely clean and no makeup residue if left on your lids and lashes.
- Next, take the Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner and plot out your wing. Look straight into a mirror and draw a dot on the outer corner of your eye where you want your wing to end.
- Using the Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner in one smooth motion, draw a line from the dot to the inner corner of your eye and fill in with colour to create your perfect wing. Draw another line from the end of your wing to the outer corner of your eye to fill in any blank spaces.
- Once you have created your perfect wing, add depth to your upper and lower waterline with the Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eyeliner. The gel-like pencil sets once applied to create an intense look that lasts all day long.
- Finally, apply the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. Apply a couple of coats as you would normally then begin to focus the product on the lashes at the outer corner of your eye. This will accentuate the alluring cat eye shape you have created with the liner and beautifully complete your look.