When it comes to getting that perfect lip look this Christmas, there's only one brand you need to turn for all the answers.
MAC are renowned for their stunning lip shades and amazing formulations, and this year they have surpassed all expectations with their Snowball Classics Collection. With 12 mini lipsticks included, there's a shade for every mood...
Line your lips
Before starting your lip look, make sure you always line your lips. It will make them appear fuller, and ensure the lipstick doesn't bleed or run.
Choose a colour that suits your own natural tone, and the shade of the lipstick you want to use.
MAC's Lip Pencil's are perfect starting points, and glide on like a dream so you get an outline without it looking obvious or overdone.
Find your perfect shade...
Included in the MAC Snowball Classics Lipstick Collection are 12 different mini lipsticks, including some cult favourites.
Here is a guide to help you find your perfect shade, depending on your mood and what festive event you're attending...
- Party Commencing: Clean matte Light neutral pink (Matte)
- Little Darling: Clean light nude matte (Matte)
- Please Me: Muted-rosy-tinted pink (Matte)
- Mangrove: Hot, bright red (Matte)
- Ruby Woo: Very matte vivid blue-red (Matte)
- Rebel: Mid tone cream plum (Satin)
- Flat Out Fab: Bright plum matte (Matte)
- Good Kisser: Mid tone fuchsia (Matte)
- Diva: Intense reddish-burgundy (Matte)
- Velvet Teddy: Deep-tone beige (Matte)
- Whirl: Dirty Rose (Matte)
- Stone: Muted grey-ish taupe brown (Matte)
Blot and go...
Don't forget that before you leave, you need to blot so you don't look overdone or have lipstick all over your teeth!
A good trick is to insert a finger into the middle of your mouth and pull out, so you get the tell-tale lipstick ring around that instead of your teeth!
12 Christmas Kisses and Lipstick Wishes with MAC
Discover the different looks you can create with MAC’s 12-piece Snowball Lipstick collection, with lookfantastic…