A cleanser is an essential part of any skincare routine and oily, breakout prone skin needs a thoroughly cleansing formula which will help to remove impurities and excess sebum for a clear, refined finish.
Without stripping the skin, a cleanser for acne-prone skin should work to balance oils, deeply cleanse pores and exfoliate the skin to lift away dead skin cells for a brighter, more refined complexion.
To help you find the perfect product to help you fight breakouts and calm acneic skin, we have curated an edit of the best cleansers for acne to help clear and refresh your complexion.
10 of the best cleansers for acne
- Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Cleansing Gel
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Anti-Breakout Charcoal Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel
- SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Cleanser
- Farmacy Green Clean Make Up Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- Bioderma Sébium Foaming Gel
- Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil
- ESPA Balancing Foam Cleanser
- REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
- APIVITA Cleansing Gel for Oily/Combination Skin