As the cruelty-free movement is become evermore prevalent in the beauty industry, many of us are now beginning to look for cruelty-free alternatives to our must-have products.
The choice of cruelty-free makeup is now bigger than ever before with so many luxurious formulas and textures now being cruelty-free. If you’re wanting to make more conscious choices when it comes to expanding your beauty routine, you have never had so much choice.
Which are the best cruelty-free makeup products?
To help you add a few more cruelty-free products to your everyday makeup routine, we have curated an edit of 10 of the best cruelty-free makeup products. From skin-perfecting bases to stunning eyeshadows, these are the cruelty-free products we think deserve a place in every beauty collection.
10 best cruelty-free makeup products
- Illamasqua Nude Collection Unveiled Artistry Palette
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- PÜR Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
- 3INA Makeup The Stick Highlighter
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation with SPF15
- Lime Crime Bushy Brow Pen
- PIXI MatteLast Liquid Lipstick
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner
- Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Concealer