Finding the perfect moisturiser for oily skin can be tricky. Where traditional moisturising formulas overwhelm the skin and cause leave a greasy feel, many moisturisers developed especially for oily skin can leave your complexion feeling tight and uncomfortable. A product which both balances and hydrates can be very difficult to find.
A new generation of formulas have made it so much easier to find your perfect moisturiser. With lightwieght creams, gels and lotions which deeply hydrate while balancing your skin, your complexion will look fresh all day long.
To help you find your perfect match, we have curated an edit of 10 of the best moisturisers for oily skin which work to control sebum production and hydrate your skin for a plump, refined finish.
Which are the best moisturisers for oily skin?
- Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturiser
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Mattifying Fluid
- Murad Blemish Control Skin Perfecting Lotion
- SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture Pot
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar MAT+
- Leegeehaam Hope 5 Alpha Control Cream
- ESPA 24 Hour Balancing Moisturiser
- NARS Cosmetics Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturiser