Dry skin can be your foundation's worst enemy. As base products often cling to and accentuate dry patches of skin and rough texture, a dry complexion can leave your base looking uneven and less than perfect,
Prepping your skin with a hydrating primer is the perfect way to smooth your complexion before applying your favourite base product. Creating an ultra-smooth and hydrated base, a primer designed for dry skin will help your makeup to stay in place and looking perfect all day long.
Our Top 10 Picks of the Best Primers for Dry Skin
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
- Estée Lauder The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer + Finisher
- NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer
- Urban Decay Quickfix Hydracharge Prep Spray
- By Terry Cellularose CC Serum
- J.One Jelly Pack Multi-Functional Gel Primer
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturiser
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Primer + Moisturiser
Which is the Best Hydrating Primer for Dry Skin?
To help you find your glow-inducing, moisturising primer, we've curated a list of our favourite primers for dry skin to ensure your base looks perfect all day long.
Shop all Primers on LOOKFANTASTIC