Hairspray was first created back in the 1940s after the invention of the aerosol can. It has since become an absolute haircare essential. In the 1960s, hairspray was even reported to sell more in quantity than lipstick! Those beehives and bouffant hairstyles needed support though, right?
Hairspray is still a must-have in our beauty bag for smoothing fly-aways as well as adding grip, volume and hold. If you’re looking for a new hairspray to help you achieve your hairstyling goals, then look no further. Here we’ve pulled together 10 of the best hairsprays to buy in 2020.
10 Of The Best Hairsprays To Try
- Percy & Reed Surpringinly Strong Extra Hold Hair Spray
- L’Oreal Elnett 75ml Extra Strong Hair Spray
- Joico K-Pak Protective Hair Spray
- OUAI Medium Hair Spray
- Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell
- Aveda Control Force Hairspray
- Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Setting Spray
- ghd Final Fix Hairspray
- Styling Laque Couture hairspray
- Morrancoil Luminous Strong Hold hairspray
The Best Extra Strong Hairsprays
If you’re looking for a long–lasting firm but flexible hold, then look no further than the Percy & Reed Surpringinly Strong Extra Hold Hair Spray. Say goodbye to hair ruined by humidity as this exceptional extra strong hairspray is humidity resistant. Firmly discouraging flyaways and frizz, this hairspray is ideal for up–dos needing extra security. Your hair will be firmly held with lustre and added shine. There’s no super stiffness or unwanted stickiness either.