If you have fine hair, your hair is typically less porous than other hair types and each strand tends to be smaller in diameter. Fine hair often lacks volume and can become greasy more easily. By using hair products that are specifically tailored towards your fine hair type, you will be able to manage and style your hair better. A considered hair care routine begins with the shampoo you use and your hair washing routine.
Top 10 Shampoos For Fine Hair
- Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo
- Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo
- Matrix Biolage Total Results High Amplify Shampoo
- L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Lavender Fine Hair Shampoo
- Ouai Volume Shampoo
- Kérastase Densifique Shampoo
- OUAI Fine Hair Shampoo
- System Professional Volumise Shampoo
- Biolage R.A.W. Uplift Shampoo
The best shampoos for fine hair add weightless volume and texture to fine hair. They get to work at the roots to add oomph to fine hair. If you have fine hair, you’re looking for a shampoo that is not too moisturising as it will weigh your hair down making it look lank and lifeless.
Top Tip: Fine hair tends to be more susceptible to breakage when wet. To avoid this gently pat the moisture out of your hair with a towel rather than rubbing it through the towel. We also recommend avoiding brushing your hair while it’s wet to also avoid breakage.