Packing for a mini break or an extended getaway can always be stressful especially when you need to think about which beauty products to take with you.
To save precious space in your suitcase, we have gathered together our favourite mini beauty products which we think are utterly essential.
From humidity protection for your hair to must-have miniatures, you will find everything you need for the perfect escape in our edit.
The best mini beauty products
- Color Wow Travel Dream Coat Supernatural Spray
- MAC Mini Strobe Cream Primer
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Travel Size
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer
- benefit Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder Mini
- Lumene Nordic C Valo Glow Refreshing Hydrating Mist
- Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturiser
What mini beauty products should I take on holiday?
As someone with an affinity for all things beauty, discovering fantastic new products is my not-so-secret obsession. Over the years I've tried and tested a mountains worth of creams, serums and cleansers, finding some of my favourite 'holy-grail' products along the way. However, I'm always on the lookout for more ways to nourish my hair, perfect my dewy base, or enhance my skincare routine. Working as a beauty blogger for over 3 years, I've been lucky enough to collaborate personally with lots of amazing beauty brands including Christian Dior, The Body Shop and Dermalogica. I've used the Dermalogica special cleansing gel religiously since I first got it and their products are some of my ultimate skincare faves. When it comes to cosmetics, NARS Sheer Glow foundation is definitely my go-to - I live for a light, glowy base!