Layering moisture is vital if you wish to transform dry, dehydrated skin. Simply applying a moisturiser is not enough to deeply hydrate your skin and keep your complexion looking plump, firm and supple.
To add some much needed moisture and radiance back into your complexion, a hydrating serum should become an essential step in both your morning and evening skincare routines.
To help you find your perfect product, we have curated an edit of the best serums for dry skin to replenish your skin and restore its smooth, soft texture.
Which are the best serums for dry skin?
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Water Gel Concentrate
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Intense Hydrating Booster
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster
- Darphin Hydraskin Serum
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum
- By Terry Cellularose Hydra-Eclat Serum
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum
- SkinCeuticals H.A. Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron™ Moisture Boosting Facial Serum
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin™ Serum