When it comes to finding the perfect M.A.C eyeshadow for you, there is a huge range of colours, textures and finishes to choose from.
With every shade under the sun, and with a selection of matte, shimmer, satin and many more finishes, you can have fun and play around to find your perfect eye makeup look.
- M.A.C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
- M.A.C Eyeshadow x 9
- M.A.C Art Library Eyeshadow x 12
- M.A.C Prissy Princess Eye Palette
- M.A.C Power Hungry Eye Palette
- M.A.C Girls Palette - Risk Taker
- M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot
- M.A.C Small Eye Shadow
M.A.C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
The M.A.C Extra Dimension Eye Shadows are a gorgeous range of lid colours with iridescent and prismatic finishes for all over glimmer.
The formula itself is a unique hybrid, which gives the silkiness of a cream, the finish of a powder and the blendability of a liquid, thanks to its liquid powder technology, which glides over the skin.
The shadow itself lasts for up to 6 hours on the lid, and can be used both wet and dry to create a light shimmer or high shine finish. There are no fillers in the shadow, and instead just contains pure colour pigments, which is what gives the shadows their incredible colour payoff.
- A Natural Flirt - This gorgeous pearlised pink shadow is the perfect colour for an iridescent and angelic shine on the lids.
- Evening Grey - Swipe this sultry silver across your lids when you want to do a modern take on the smokey eye.
- Grand Galaxy - This iridescent purple adds a beautiful hint of dark shimmer to your eyes for an evening look.
- Havana - This bronzed copper shade creates a lovely warmth on the skin; perfect for summer nights.
- Legendary Lure - This sea-foam azure-blue shade is singed with grey shimmer to create a light smokey hue.
- Lunar - Stay royal with this sapphire-blue shadow, that can be built up to the intensity you like.
- Ready To Party - This candy-lilac shade is gorgeous on the lids, but also looks perfect used as a liner to add dimension to the eyes.
- Rich Core - A shimmering dusky pink shade, this is ideal for everyday wear.
- Smoky Mauve - For a mix between pale and dark, opt for this iridescent light mauve which looks great on all skin tones.
- Stolen Moment - This dark cashmere shade is the perfect tone of taupe for creating a warm, bronzed eye look.
- Stylishly Merry - This candy pink shade is slightly darker and duskier than a baby pink and is beautiful when swiped onto the lids.
M.A.C Eyeshadow x 9
These 4 different palettes contain all the colours and finishes you need to create your perfect eye look. With 9 shades to choose from, you can wear each one individually or layer them together to create a unique and gorgeous makeup look.
This gorgeous palette contains a range of shimmering and matte shades to help you create both golden and bronze eye looks. The colours look perfect with a tanned and contoured look, to make your eyes standout.
- Cozy Grey - Matte cool steel.
- Kitties - Frosted Peach.
- Georgia Peach - Matte apricot.
- Ricepaper - Frosted golden peach.
- Creative Copper - Lustre dark cream.
- Cork - Satin golden mocha.
- Don't Tell - Lustre shimmering brown.
- Aromatic - Matte dark brown.
- Pepper Please - Velvet shimmering bronze.
These dark rose shades are excellent for warmer complexions, and people who like the idea of a smokey eye without the smokiness. As smokey black and grey shades can sometimes look too harsh on certain skin tones, this palette is the perfect compromise.
- Honey Lust - Lustre bronze-tinged peach.
- Poppyseed - Satin light mauve.
- Quarry - Matte muted plum.
- Antiqued - Veluxe Pearl ash bronze.
- Embark - Matte red-brown.
- #Noir - Velvet deep brown with golden pearls.
- Haux - Satin burnt rose.
- Star Violet - Veluxe Pearl pink plum.
- Sketch - Velvet claret wine with shimmer.
This palette looks lovely all year round thanks to its combination of earth-toned shades. The matte finishes can be used together to build up colour or on their own for a bold pop.
- Blanc Type - creamy beige.
- Bamboo - light beige with peach.
- Dance In The Dark - dark brown.
- Outre - mustardy-brown.
- Mocha Minded - chocolate brown.
- Everyone's Darling - warm wine burgundy.
- Pink Sienna - cool neutral pink.
- Persuade - mid-tone cool grey brown.
- Carbon - intense black.
M.A.C Art Library Eyeshadow x 12
These jumbo eye shadow palettes for both makeup novices and pros' who want to play around with makeup to create their perfect look. With a huge range of finishes, including shimmer and matte, as well as 12 different shades, you can create never-ending looks.
This palette has been created with warm-toned shadows for a neutral and frosted look. You can layer the shadows together for a unique look, use them as liners for a shimmering finish, or use them wet for a more intense look.
- Gogh Lightly
- L.E.S Artiste
- Drop the Robe
- Pleasing to the Eye
- Nude Model
- Sugar Plum
- Dance in the Dark
For a bronzed and warm look, the M.A.C Flame-Boyant Palette is simply stunning. Perfect to accompany a contoured complexion and tanned skin, the palette has a selection of 12 matte and shimmering shades which warm up the skin and leave your eyes radiant and glowing.
- What's the Pointilism
- Samoa Silk
- Amber Lights
- La Vida Mocha
- Dada Issues
- Dali Wood
- Fan the Flames
- Louvre at First Sight
- Everyone's Darling
M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot
The Pro Longwear Paint Pot is one of the most cult items in M.A.C's makeup repertoire.
The shadows themselves are extremely long-wearing, and last up to 15 hours on the lids. Thanks to their creamy formulations, the shadows are extremely easy to work with and glide into the lids to create flawless and buildable coverage.
You can mix the Pro Longwear Paint Pots with other shadows from the M.A.C range to create your perfect eye shade.
- Antique Diamond
- Bare Study
- Camel Coat
- Chilled On Ice
- Chrome Angel
- Dangerous Cuvee
- Frozen Violet
- Layin' Low, Let Me Pop
- Let's Skate!
- Quite Natural
- Soft Ochre
- Stormy Pink
- Tailor Grey
- Vintage Selection
M.A.C Small Eye Shadow
This silky smooth eye shadow is highly pigmented to give a gorgeous wash of colour to the lids.
It can be used both wet and dry depending on the intensity of colour you want to achieve: choose wet for a deeper shade of the shadow.
Each shadow has been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, making it suitable for both sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
All That Glitters, Amber Lights, Antiqued, Arena, Atlantic Blue, Beautiful Iris, Beauty Marked, Black Tied, Blackberry, Blanc Type, Bronze, Bronze Down, Brown Script, Brulé, Brun, Carbon, Charcoal Brown, Club, Contrast, Coppering, Coquette, Corduroy, Cork, Cranberry, Crème de Violet, Dazzlelight, Deep Truth, Electric Eel, Embark, Era, Espresso, Expensive Pink, Gesso, Girlie, Gleam, Goldmine, Gorgeous Gold, Grain, Greensmoke, Haux, Honesty, Honey Lust, Humid, Jest, Knight Divine, Lucky Green, Malt, Mulch, Mythology, Naked Lunch, Nylon, Omega, Orb, Paradisco, Parfait Amour, Patina, Phloof!, Pink Venus, Plum Dressing, Plumage, Print, Quarry, Red Brick, Retrospeck, Ricepaper, Rule, Sable, Satellite Dreams, Satin Taupe, Scene, Shadowy Lady, Shale, Shroom, Silver Ring, Sketch, Soba, Soft Brown, Star "N" Rockets, Star Violet, Steamy, Sumptuous Olive, Sushi Flower, Sweet Lust, Swish, Swiss Chocolate, Tempting, Texture, Tilt, Trax, Twinks, Vanilla, Vapour, Vex, Wedge, White Frost, Woodwinked.
Enjoy this? Try our best MAC foundation or best gold eyeshadow guides.