Are you looking to refresh, revitalise and hydrate your skin? You can do this quickly and easily with just one spritz of a gentle face mist. Warmer weather can leave our skin feeling a little parched and in need of some hydration. Enter: the best face mists and cooling sprays to try from leading beauty brands such as Pixi, Caudalieand more.
What Does Face Mist Do To Your Face?
Face mists can help to seriously perk up dehydrated, lack-lustre skin. They can also help to set your makeup in place, cool you down and give your skin a dewy finish.
Packed with skincare benefits and hero ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins and peptides, facial mists really pack a punch when it comes to keeping your complexion looking and feeling moisturised, healthy and glowing.
LOOKFANTASTIC Top Tip
We love to keep our face mists in the fridge during the summer months so that they are super cooling and refreshing when applied to the skin.
Which Are The Best Face Mists And Cooling Sprays?
- PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist
- Institut Esthederm Cellular Water Antioxidant Face Mist
- Lumene Nordic Hydra [Lähde] Arctic Spring Water Enriched Facial Mist
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist
- STARSKIN Orglamic Pink Cactus Serum Mist
- Omorovicza Magic Moisture Mist
- Eve Lom Radiance Face Mist
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Hydro-Mist
- Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hydrating Mist