Get ready to hit rewind! Deborah Lippmann are taking us right back to the eighties with their latest launch of six chart-topping creme shades that are sure to add a pop of retro colour to your look.
Fluros and brights were all over the SS13/14 catwalks, and with each of these polishes featuring the name of a classic eighties hit, these stunning polishes will have you reminiscing and looking on trend all at once. Available to pre-order now on Lookfantastic, the Deborah Lippmann 80s Rewind collection even boasts the brand’s signature formula which is free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.
The shades include:
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – A fiery red/orange
- Maniac – An electric purple cream
- Walking On Sunshine – A bright yet creamy yellow
- She Drives Me Crazy – A tantalising teal shade
- Video Killed The Radio Star – A bright, cyan blue with a high shine finish
- Whip It – A cool-toned pink that packs a perky punch