Everyone loves to look smoking hot no matter what makeup finish they're going for. Whether you like a toned-down neutral nod, or something a little hotter, we have selected 3 bronze smokey eye looks using Urban Decay's newest palette launch so you can look and feel your best.
The Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Since its launch, beauty junkies everywhere have been clamouring to get their hands on the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette.
With 12 stunning shimmering and matte shades from pale cream to golden copper, it's the perfect palette to take you from the heat of summer into the embers of autumn and fires of winter.
This is a perfect look for the daytime or whenever you want a 'I haven't tried to make an effort but still look amazing' look.
- Blend the shade 'Chaser' into the crease of the eye in a long sweeping motion
- Apply the shade 'Sauced' to the outer corner of the eyes and lower lashlines
- Blend the shade 'Low Blow' under the lower lash line
A little darker than Subtle Smoke, Bright Spark lights a little fire in your eyes and gives you that sparkling finish.
- Blend the shade 'He Devil' into the crease of the eye in a long sweeping motion
- Pat the shade 'Dirty Talk' all over the lids
- Sweep the shade 'Scorched' under the lower lashlines and into the crease of the eye
For a smoking hot look that wows even the most discerning makeup connoisseur, Hot Smoulder will get you there.
- Brush the shade 'Cayenne' into the crease of the eye
- Blend the shade 'Ashes' under the lower lashlines
- Pat the shade 'Ember' all over the eyelids
Enjoy this? Try our best bronzers guide.