With the autumnal months kicking in, our beauty routines need to adapt.
We are looking at the best elemental beauty products, inspired by fire, air, earth and water to add into your skin and bodycare regimes.
So, whether you are looking for a warming formula to soothe aching muscles, or a dose of hydration as the weather gets colder, we have you covered.
- Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eyeshadow Palette - This lightweight and compact palette is perfect for travelling with. Made with 6 shades, it comprises warm-toned shadows inspired by fire and heat; perfect for creating a golden smokey eye.
- Elemental Herbology Fire Zest Bath and Body Oil - Heat up your bodycare routine with this warming body oil; perfect for the colder months. Made with rosemary and basil leaf, it has a fiery fragrance, which promotes good energy.
- Molton Brown Russian Leather Eau de Toilette - This winter scent contains notes of black tea, birch and siberian pine to create a warming fragrance which the brand describe as "exploration beside a crackling fire." It's perfect if you like a unisex perfume, which is more musky than sweet.
- Perricone MD H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream - Inspired by clouds, the whipped texture of this cream is infused with the brand's H2 Energy Complex™, which is rich in hydrogen to deliver incredible hydration. Perfect with anyone with dehydrated skin this winter.
- Omorovicza Oxygen Booster - As its name suggests, this treatment is rich in oxygen, which helps to breathe new life into dulling complexions. It also contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate and the brand's signature Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system for truly healthy skin.
- Sanctuary Spa Charcoal Bubble Sheet Mask - Infused into this sheet mask are charcoal and oxygen, which work in harmony with each other to detoxify and bubble up to dissolve dirt, oil and impurities, all without stripping the skin.
- Elemental Herbology Earth Balance Bath and Body Oil - Formulated with botanicals from the earth, this oil can be used both in the bath and directly on the body tp help promote a sense of wellbeing thanks to its uplifting aroma. It's also 100% natural and suitable for vegetarians.
- Aveda Mosscara Conditioning Mascara - Add length, volume and definition to your lashes with this mascara. It uses a base of plant extracts and Icelandic moss to help condition, soften and keep your lashes healthy.
- KIKI Health Magnesium Oil - Made from Zechstein™ Magnesium Mhloride, which is a naturally occurring mineral found beneath the Earth's crust, this oil helps to alleviate sore muscles, and reduce fatigue. If it slightly tingles when applied to the skin, it means you're lacking in magnesium!
- Lumene Lähde Nordic Hydra Arctic Spring Water Enriched Facial Mist - Enriched with purified Arctic spring water, this mist is perfect for anyone wanting to refresh their complexion. Keep in your bag for top-ups during the day to prevent dehydration during the colder months.
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum - Formulated with a 75% hyaluronic acid complex, this lightweight serum helps to lock in essential moisture and prevent future dehydration by strenthening the skin's natural barrier.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser - Made with hyaluronic acid and patented cleansing technology, this lightweight cleanser helps to boost moisture, all while lifting dirt, impurities and oil from the skin. Although suitable for all skin types, it works especially well on sensitive complexions.