We love the colourful, bold and bright makeup looks which are created for pride parades across the country each year. From rainbow eye looks to blinding colourful highlights, anything goes when it comes to creating these eye-catching looks.
Pride makeup tutorial with Max's Look
To give you a little inspiration, Max from the lookfantastic Beauty Set (@maxslook on Instragram) has created a pride-ready makeup look with some of our favourite brands including Morphe and Too Faced.
1. BASE AND BROWS
[gallery columns="2" link="none" ids="44220,44225,44230,44235,44240,44245"]
- Using the gorgeous Morphe 35B Color Burst Artistry Palette, apply the red shade to the inner corner of one eye and blend out.
- Next, take the orange shade and place on the middle of your lid, next to the red, and blend out.
- Apply the yellow shade onto the outer corner of your eyes and blend with the orange shade. Continue to blend until you achieve the perfect finish.
- Move over to the other eye and using the three-colour blending technique, apply the dark green, bright blue and purple shades for a full rainbow look.
- Prep the skin with a mist of the NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Prime Set Refresh Spray and the Hydrating Jelly Primer.
- Create a flawless, luminous base with the YSL Touche Éclat Le Teint Foundation. Max uses shade B40 (Sand) with a Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki and the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge for a glowing, skin-like finish.
- Conceal dark circles underneath the eyes and cover imperfections with the NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- Set everything in place with Too Faced Born This Way Loose Setting Powder in Translucent - the perfect powder to lock your makeup for all day (and all night) wear.
- Bronze, contour, blush and highlight with the beautiful benefit Cheekleaders Bronze Squad Palette.
4. FINISHING TOUCHES
- No pride look is complete without a blinding highlight. Apply a couple of drops of Laura Geller Dewdreamer Illuminating Drops and blend along the cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose and onto your brow bone and Cupid's bow.
- Apply NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil in the white shade Milk to your lower water line to brighten your eyes and make you look pop.
- Add a couple of coats of the BBB London Iconic Lash Mascara to add length and volume.
- Finish your look and tie everything together a touch of Jecca Blac Pride Collection Lasting Smooth Matte Lipstick in Play Nude.
Pride ready - the finished look
Follow the amazing and creative Max on Instagram at @maxslook for endless makeup inspiration.