Added to your basket
( items in your basket)
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn Plus +Points
Dolce&Gabbana The Lip Definer Universal 1 1.88g
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 110 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £5.50 with clearpay Learn more
6 weekly payments from £3.66 with laybuy Learn more
Dolce&Gabbana’s The Lip Definer expertly lines the lips in flawless, high-quality colour. Available in 12 versatile shades, the lip liner lends ultimate definition and helps to improve the longevity of your preferred lipstick.
The pigmented formula pairs softness with precision, ensuring controlled application that glides on in a tug-free motion. For beautified, seamless lip looks, this lip liner is the perfect addition to any makeup kit.
- Outline the centre edge of the upper lip and the corners of the lips.
- Move to the centre of the bottom lip and draw a short, horizontal line.
- Connect the lines drawn at the top and bottom of the lips with lines drawn at the corners of your mouth.
- Use the Dolce&Gabbana Retractable Lip Brush to apply your preferred lip colour.
- Blot the lips gently on a tissue and brush on a second coat of lip colour to create a deeper effect.
- For a glossy finish, use a lipgloss after applying lipstick.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Octyldodecanol, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Lecithin, Silica, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.
Luxury fashion house Dolce&Gabbana translates the Italian glamour of the runway into their beauty and fragrance collections. Timeless opulence is coupled with a drive for innovation, reflected across every launch from the ornate packaging to high-performance application. Discover luxurious fragrances for men and women, as well as formulas for the eyes, lips and face, drawing inspiration from the brand’s Mediterranean roots.