FaceGym Brightening Active Roller Crystallised Microneedles Vitamin C (Various Options)
An innovative microneedling tool designed to brighten the look of skin.
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 220 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £11.00 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £7.33 with laybuy
6 instalments of £7.33 with splitit
3 instalments £14.66 with paypal in 3
Performing as a miniature bootcamp for the skin, FaceGym’s Brightening Active Roller Crystallised Microneedles Vitamin C promotes the appearance of a radiant, even-toned complexion. The innovative microneedling tool combines mechanical rolling and topical application to help target differing skin concerns.
A crystallised blend of vitamin C, tranexamic acid and licorice extract transforms into dissolving microneedles. Breaking down upon contact with the skin, the tool works to minimise the look of dark spots and illuminate the skin, while encouraging the illusion of a firmer visage. Suitable for use once a week.
Please Note: Each Active Roller head can only be used once. Please discard the head after use.
- Reusable Forever roller handle x 1
- Brightening dissolving microneedle heads x 2
- Roller pouch
Use as part of the PM skincare routine. Always use on damp skin after cleansing. Roll over the face and neck using upwards and outwards motions for 5 to 10 minutes, avoiding the delicate eye area. For best results scan the QR code for a full tutorial.
To amplify results, after rolling on damp skin, apply your favourite serum, we recommend using Hydro-Bound Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide Serum together with Active Blast Vegan Collagen Skin Booster and continue to roll for an additional 5 minutes until the roller head is smooth. Use once a week. Attach a new roller head to the handle for each use and discard the used head after use.
Each of the following is a contraindication to this product. Please make sure they do not apply to you, or you should not use this product.
- Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Fillers in the last 4 weeks
- Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
- Facial Surgery 6 months dependent on healing
- Have used skin resurfacing products or had a treatment in the past 2 weeks (e.g. Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Dermabrasion, laser, peels) or TCA peels in the past 4-weeks
- Cancer in the area being treated – less than 12months remission
- Melanosis of the face or skin lesions including keloid scarring /warts /moles
- Skin conditions (e.g. active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea) or Long-term steroid use that has affected the skin
- Hypersensitive skin / heat reactive skin / poor skin healing
- Photosensitive medication or medication that thins the skin in the last 6 months
- Haemophilic or blood clotting problems
- Pregnant or maybe pregnant
- Uncontrolled diabetes or experienced loss of skin sensation
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that protects against environmental aggressors
- Tranexamic Acid: An acid that helps to even the look of discolouration
- Licorice Extract: Ideal for sensitive skin and rich in antioxidants
Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Glycerin, Trehalose, Propanediol, Aqua/Water, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
Frequently Bought Together
from £88.00Add both to basket