Mylee MyGel Gel Polish - Strawberry Milkshake
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 40 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
Adorn your nails with the Mylee MYGEL Gel Polish. The glossy, durable nail varnish offers long-lasting, smudge-proof colour, adding a pop of excitement to any outfit.
Versatile and highly-pigmented, the formula glides on like a nail polish but dries like a gel, leaving a high-shine, salon-worthy finish in its wake.
With a shade to suit every mood and occasion, the MYGEL Polish guarantees to have you covered. Use with MYGEL Base Coat and Top Coat or No Wipe Top Coat.
For professional use only
How To Apply Gel Polish
- Wash and dry your hands (do not apply any hand creams or oils).
- Use the cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
- Use Mylee nail file to shape the free edge of your nails.
- Remove the shine from the nail plate with a buffing block.
- Sanitise the nail plate with Prep + Wipe using Lint Free Wipes
- Apply MYGEL Base Coat and cure nails for 30 secs using Mylee LED Lamp or 120s when using the UV Lamp.
- Apply one coat of the MYGEL colour and cure nails for 30s using the LED Lamp or 120s with a UV Lamp.
- Apply MYGEL Top Coat and cure nails for 30s LED Lamp or 120s UV Lamp.
- Sanitise the Top Coat using Prep + Wipe and the lint free wipes.
- Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
How To Remove Gel Polish
- Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
- Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap.
- After 10 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
- If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
- Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone May Contain (+/-) CI 77499(Iron oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 77891(Titanium dioxide), CI 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 45370 (Orange 5), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 61570 (Green 5). Please note ingredients may vary shade to shade.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £15.98Add both to basket