6 weekly payments from £2.66 with laybuy
Care for your underarms with the Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Rio Deodorant, a natural deodorant infused with a range of aromatic, nourishing actives.
Enriched with tapioca starch, the deodorant stick works to absorb excess moisture while papaya enzyme exfoliates the skin. A nurturing blend of coconut oil, Brazilian bacuria and mango seed butter indulges the underarms with moisture, delivering a soothing effect to reduce visible redness, razor burns and ingrown hairs.
Delivering all-day freshness, the deodorant is infused with the enchanting scent of the Cheirosa 68 fragrance. Fresh notes of rich jasmine mingle with ocean air and sweet hibiscus to emulate the aroma of a tropical sea breeze. Vanilla and musk combine with a bowl of delectable fruits (lychee and dragon fruit) for hypnotic fusion.
- Recommended Amount: Two swipes.
- Application: Apply to dry under arms.
- Routine: Pair with the Cheirosa 68 Perfume Mist or Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Cream for an intensified scent.
- Tapioca Starch: Helps to absorb excess moisture
- Papaya Enzyme: A natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells
- Coconut Oil: A moisturising oil rich in antioxidants and vitamin E
- Bacuri Butter: Has moisturising and nourishing benefits
- Mango Seed Butter: A moisturising natural emollient
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Tapioca (Manihot Esculenta) Starch, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tapioca Starch, Triethyl Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Platonia Insignis (Bacuri) Seed Butter, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopherol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate.