This product is coming soon! Add to your wishlist to receive an in stock email notification
Other customers purchased instead
6 weekly payments from £4.16 with laybuy
Dress your lids in bold colour and shimmery accents with the Black Magic Eyeshadow Palette from UOMA Beauty’s limited edition Coming to America collection, launched in line with the rom-com’s much-anticipated sequel.
Inspired by African warrior queens, the palette features nine dreamy shades – from sparkling gold and violets to teals and ebony – in velvety matte, metallic and shimmer finishes. Named after the show’s fictional African nation, ‘Good Morning Zamunda’ allows you to experiment with an endless medley of subtle daytime to bold evening eyes. Encased in a square compact with a framed built-in mirror for on-the-go application.
FU2 (brick red; matte)
Royal Bloodline (orchid; shimmer)
Aristocracy (sapphire blue; metallic)
Moolah! (teal; shimmer)
Palm Wine (champagne; shimmer)
Gold Stacks (gilded gold; metallic)
Desert Rose (dusky rose; shimmer)
Wake Up (jet black; matte)
Gazania (royal purple; matte)
- Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition colour for blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- For best results use a brush to apply and blend the matte textures. Both the sparkle and metallic textures can be applied using your fingers or a flat makeup brush.
- To reduce fall-out on sparkly shades, use a wet flat brush to apply.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Use a small, dense brush to deposit the shadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to diffuse and blend.
- For a more intense colour payoff, apply the metallic eyeshadow shades with a moistened flat and dense brush.
- To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply shades along the lash line.
UOMA Black Magic Coming To America Eyeshadow - Good Morning Zamunda 8g
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 125 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.