If you’re a wedding guest this summer, you’ll want the perfect wedding guest makeup. Whether you’re heading abroad or staying in the country, we have the perfect products designed to flatter, enhance and radiate your natural beauty.
Which is the right wedding guest makeup look for me?
The garden party
If you’re heading to the countryside this summer to celebrate your friend getting married, chances are you’ll be spending a little time outside enjoying the sunshine. If this is the case, and you’re heading to the most celebratory of garden parties, you will need lightweight makeup that looks fresh, as well as a spritz of floral perfume to match your botanical surroundings.
- Opt for a maximum of SPF 15 foundation. You’ll need some protection as you’re outside, but anymore and you’ll get flashback in photos.
- Do wear a dewy and fresh blusher; bronzer is not for the occasion here.
- Don’t forget a floral scent – nothing says English summer quite like jasmine and rose inspired fragrances.
- Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation looks so natural but can be built up well. It gives a sheer glow that lets your natural beauty shine through.
- NARS Orgasm Blush is the perfect hint of colour; universally flattering on all skin tones. Plus, Meghan Markle is reportedly a fan.
- Name a more perfect wedding fragrance name than Because It’s You by Armani? It’s filled with rose absolute, neroli and vanilla.