ESPA X lookfantastic Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By taking part in this competition you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the terms and conditions before entering. We, lookfantastic, recommend that you save a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference during the competition.
1. How to enter
To be entered into this competition for a chance to win, you will need to:
(i) go to the @lookfantastic Instagram page;
(ii) find the Lookfantastic x ESPA competition post;
(iii) add a comment under the post telling us the worst Valentines gift you have ever received;
(iv) follow @lookfantastic, @espaskincare and @lowwoodbay Instagram accounts.
2. Opening and closing dates and times
The competition will be open from [Wednesday 5th February 3pm] GMT and will close on [Monday 10th February12pm ] (“Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted. [Only one entry per person].
3. What can you win?
There will be one winner. The prize for the winner will be:
· A luxury 1-night Spa Break at Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa (address: Ambleside Road, Windermere, LA23 1LP) which includes bed & breakfast, dinner at the Blue Smoke restaurant on the Bay and a “Hideaway 90” spa day in the lake view spa.
· Based on 2 people sharing (specific room to be determined by the Promoter at the time of booking).
· Must be booked and taken within 6 months of the winner receiving the notification from the Promoter that they are the winner of the competition.
· Dinner at the Blue Smoke restaurant allowance £31 per person, food only.
(together the “Prize”).
· Prize valid to book Sunday – Friday only, subject to availability. Not available on Bank Holidays or during Christmas and New Year.
· Must be pre-booked.
· Travel not included, winner + guest must provide their own transport to and from the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa.
The Prize is provided by [The Hut.com Limited (trading as Lookfantastic) (“Prize Provider”).
The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
Any queries in relation to the Prize must be directed to the Prize Provider.
All entrants (including the winner) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her by the Promoter in connection with the competition. Failure to comply with such directions may result in disqualification and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
4. Who can enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the competition and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland). Lookfantastic reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age.
Entrants Instagram accounts must be set to “public”.
5. How is the winner selected?
The winner will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge on 10th February 2020.
The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the Closing Date and will be given details of how to accept the Prize. Failure by the winner to accept the Prize in the manner specified within 4 days of the Promoter’s notification will make any claim invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries.
6. This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Promoter: The Hut.com Limited (trading as Lookfantastic) with registered office at Fifth Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ.
8. Full terms and conditions apply: Click Here