The Ordinary's AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a potent formula that acts as a ten-minute exfoliating facial, helping to revitalise and tone the complexion's appearance.
The scientifically developed formula delivers a specified blend of 30% alpha hydroxyl acids (glycolic, lactic, tartaric and citric), as well as 2% beta hydroxyl salicylic acid. The duo have been carefully pH balanced for optimum efficacy, working to deeply exfoliate the surface layer of skin, unclog the look of pores and visibly re-texturise the complexion. Plant-derived Tasmanian pepperberry offers soothing properties, while a cross-polymer form of hyaluronic acid seeks to deeply rehydrate the skin. Topped off with radiance-enhancing black carrot extract, the illuminating serum promotes the look of revitalised, glowing skin.
- ☽ PM
- When to Use: On cleansed, dry skin.
- Recommended Amount: No more than twice a week.
- Application: Apply evenly across the face and neck with fingertips. . Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. This low-viscosity solution is intended to be used as a masque.
- Routine: Rinse with lukewarm water.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- AHAs: Plant or synthetically-derived acids that exfoliate and refine texture
- BHAs: An acid that helps to exfoliate and soothe the skin
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: An antioxidant-rich ingredient that helps to soothe the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that retains moisture to hydrate the skin
- Black Carrot Extract: Rich in antioxidants, helping to tone the skin
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
As pioneering leaders of skincare, The Ordinary delivers an evolving collection of ‘clinical formulations with integrity’. Ranked as one of the most searched-for skincare brands worldwide, the brand champions functional and effective technologies at honourable prices, striving for honestly and innovation within all of their ingredient-led formulas.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £19.90Add both to basket
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml
An exfoliating facial treatment formulated to tone and re-texturise the complexion's appearance.
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 42 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.