With richly pigmented formulas, creamy feel and amazing shades, it is no surprise we have fallen in love with the Illamasqua Lipsticks. All in the signature slick, black packaging that Illamasqua are known for, these are beautiful
The Matte Lipsticks
The standard lipsticks all have a matte finish but go on smoothly without dragging. They have an incredible long-lasting finish without drying out the lips. These are ideal for anyone who loves to make a statement with their lip colour.
To wear them, either swipe straight onto the lips from the bullet or use a lip brush for a super sharp finish. If you want to wear them as a stain, apply before dabbing away the colour with a facial tissue.
From left to right: Maneater, Brink, Climax, Bare and Box
- Maneater is a warm toned, vibrant cherry red
- Brink is a peachy pink
- Climax is a dusty rose pink
- Bare is a neutral, brown toned pink
- Box is a deep scarlet red with a cool undertone
The Satin Lipsticks
The Glamore lipsticks all have a soft, satin finish. Thanks to nourishing Vitamin E, these feel incredibly comfortable all day long, leaving a hydrating finish on the lips. In a range of shades to suit everyone, these lipsticks are ideal for everyday.
Thanks to their lightweight finish, these are simple to apply on the go, straight from the bullet.
From left to right: Starkers, Cherub, Rosepout, Naked, Tease, Kitsch
- Starkers is a soft, natural pink nude, best for cool skintones
- Cherub is a warm coral
- Rosepout is a neutral pink-brown, which works well on cool tones
- Naked is a creamy nude, ideal on warm skintones
- Tease is a pale, beige pink, which works best for warm skintones
- Kitsch is a bright, rose pink
From left to right: Vampette, Virgin, Glissade, Minx, Buff, Rosepout
- Vampette is a deep, glossy berry
- Virgin is a true, classic red
- Glissade is a bold, bright pink
- Minx is a warm rose shade
- Buff is a soft, fudge brown nude
Shop the whole Illamasqua lip range today at Lookfantastic, including the Slick Stick liners and Illamasqua’s professional makeup brushes.