As the colder weather approaches, your hair needs more TLC than ever, which is why we’re looking at some of the best hair treatments for dry hair this autumn.
With so many varying temperatures, from cold winds and rain to central heating, blow-drying and heated styling, your hair goes through a lot each and every day in the colder months.
Adding moisturising and replenishing treatments to your haircare routine is essential. Treating your hair to rich, nourishing treatments will keep your locks looking smooth, sleek and soft for longer.
We’ve curated an edit of the best hair treatments for dry hair, from serums and oils to masks, to help you keep your tresses in perfect condition this winter.
Which are the best hair treatments for dry hair?
- Bumble and bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Balm-To-Oil Pre-Shampoo Masque
- Pureology Hydrate Shine Max
- OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Masque
- ESPA Pink Hair & Scalp Mud
- Redken All Soft Mega Sheet Mask
- Grow Gorgeous Rescue & Repair Conditioner
- Aveda Dry Remedy Masque
- Sachajuan Leave In Conditioner