Dry and dehydrated complexions often need ultra-hydrating treatments to supplement an everyday skincare routine to keep the skin looking fresh and radiant. Adding a hydrating face mask to any skincare routine is the perfect way to ensure lack-lustre complexions look and feel their very best.
Even if you have combination or breakout-prone skin, a hydrating mask can restore comfort and even work to calm irritation when used once or twice a week.
We have curated an edit of the best hydrating face masks to help you find your perfect nourishing treatment. With a host of skin-loving ingredients which work to nourish and hydrate deep beneath the skin's surface, each mask in our range will promote a healthy, radiant finish.
13 of the best hydrating face masks
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Lavender Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
- GLAMGLOW Berryglow Probiotic Recovery Mask
- Sarah Chapman 3D Moisture Infusion
- Garnier Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
- Polaar Skin Quenching Hydrating Mask
- STARSKIN DREAMKISS™ Plumping and Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Lip Mask
- Caudalie Moisturising Mask
- STARSKIN Orglamic Pink Cactus Oil Mask
- Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask
- Eve Lom Moisture Mask
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
- Sanctuary Spa Glacial Splash Hydrating Mask
- Skimono Beauty Face Mask for Advanced Moisturisation