Clinique’s latest launch comes in the form of personalised skincare, which we’re super excited about: Clinique iD.
A targeted concentrate is added to your favourite Clinique moisturiser to create a solution which is 90% hydration and 10% treatment. The result is a moisturiser which delivers more than moisture. Intrigued? So we were, read on to discover more.
A revolutionary custom-blend hydrator and concentrated elixir that targets specific skin concerns – Clinique
What are the benefits of Clinique iD?
Unlike other moisturisers, Clinique iD lets you completely personalise your skincare routine. So, no matter what concern you have, you can keep your skin hydrated, healthy and glowing without compromising on targeting your individual skin issue.
- Orange = Fatigue – Enriched with taurine, the concentrate energises and brightens the skin for a radiant glow.
- Green = Irritation – Perfect for soothing inflamed and sensitive skin, it contains probiotics to calm and nourish.
- Purple = Fine lines & wrinkles – Fortified with whey proteins, this serum will hydrate and plump to eliminate the visible signs of ageing.
- Blue = Uneven skin texture – Enriched with AHA’s, this helps to even out large pores and clarify the complexion.
- White = Uneven skin tone – Japanese Angelica Root helps to brighten the skin tone and improve the look of pigmentation.
All Clinique iD products are free from common chemical nasties like parabens and fragrance, so are perfect for anyone suffering with sensitivity.
How does Clinique iD work?
- Choose your favourite Clinique Moisturiser – our favourite is the Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly as it’s super lightweight and shields from pollution. However, you can also choose from the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ and the Oil-Control Gel.
- To treat a specific skincare concern, you then choose your cartridge. Options include: Irritation, Pores & Uneven Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Fatigue and Lines & Wrinkles.
- Press add to basket and you have created your custom Clinique iD.