MAC Foundation has long been a makeup kit staple for many of the world's most renowned makeup artists.
Although just one of many MAC products to reach cult product status in the beauty industry, MAC Face and Body continues to be the backstage and editoral base of choice.
Just as the name suggests, the MAC Face and Body Foundation has been designed specifically to be used on both the complexion and the body. Transfer free, Face and Body will diffuse the appearance of imperfections such as pigmentation and scarring whilst looking just like skin.
With sheer, hydrating coverage, the MAC Face and Body Foundation creates a gorgeous radiant, skin-like finish that can be built up to a medium to full coverage.
As a water-based foundation, Face and Body blends seamlessly into the skin, smoothing over any dry patches and uneven texture making it perfect for those with dry and dehydrated skin types.
Enriched with conditioning agents, antioxidants and emollients, Face and Body truly mimics glowing, healthy skin.
Although the foundation is perfect for dry skin types, it is also a wonderful base for those with oily complexions. With up to eight hour wear, the foundation will not move around and once set looks naturally flawless all day long.
The comfortable, lightweight formulation is non-acnegenic, making it ideal for those who suffer from acne-prone skin as Face and Body will not block pores or cause breakouts.
A No-Makeup Makeup Look with MAC Face and Body
Its beautiful lightweight formula and skin-like finish makes MAC Face and Body the perfect base product to create a no-makeup makeup look, a vital beauty trend seen on the SS18 catwalks.
- Apply the MAC Face and Body Foundation onto your skin using your fingers. Gently sweep the foundation over your complexion, layering in areas you may need more coverage to diffuse the appearance of redness or blemishes.
- Camoflague any under eye circles and more stubborn imperfections with the MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer. Delivering natural-looking medium coverage, Moisturecover ensures your skin is comfortably hydrated with its Shea Butter enriched formula. Also infused with Silica powder, Moisturecover also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Blushing cheeks are the perfect addition to a natural makeup look. Use the MAC Casual Colour Lip and Cheek in Lazy Sunday for a beautiful flush which will perk up your complexion.
- Softly highlight the skin with the MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Warm the cream product up in between your finger tips and apply directly onto the high points of your face. Subtly highlighting your cheekbones, brow bone and cupid's bow leave your skin looking naturally radiant and glowing.
- Complete the look by applying the MAC Tendertalk Lip Balm in Play with Me all over your lips for a subtle pop of colour.