Although experts advise using a moisturiser containing SPF all year round, during the scorching summer months you may require more protection than usual, meaning switching up your skincare routine which can often play havoc with acne prone skin. Here’s a list of high SPF face products that will keep your skin hydrated, protected and blemish free throughout the summer.
Which are the best SPF’s for blemish-prone skin?
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Face Mist SPF 50
- Paula’s Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50
- REN Clean Screen Sunscreen
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
- Zelens Daily Defense SPF 30