The beautiful Sophie Tea stole all our hearts in our Beauty in Wonderland Christmas Ad. With a gorgeous selection of soft neutral tones and faux freckles, Sophie was transformed into the adorable Sleepy Dormouse.
We have listed the products that were used to create the look, all of which you can find on lookfantastic.
Beauty in Wonderland: The Sleepy Dormouse
Created using Mac and Redken products, discover exactly how we transformed Sophie into our Sleepy Dormouse.
- Prep your hair with the Redken Powder Grip to give your hair a matte finish and add gorgeous volume. The powder will add extra grip to the hair to help create to the Dormouse ears.
- Divide hair into two sections and secure with two hair ties near your crown.
- Spray the Redken Styling - Full Effect Spray into the lengths of your hair to add more texture.
- Wrap your hair around the hair ties loosely to create two textured buns as your Dormouse ears. Secure your style with the Redken Fashion Work 12 Hairspray.
- MAC Strobe Cream in Peach Light
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in (Sophie's shade was NC15)
- MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze
- MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish Highlighter in Showgold
- MAC Eye Brows Brow Definer in Lingering
- MAC Eyeshadow x9 in Dusky Rose
- MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Burnt Spice
Makeup Top Tips
- Use soft, neutral tones to build up your eye look. With the pale grey and warm brown tones of the MAC Eyeshadow x9 in Dusky Rose create a round, doe-like eye shape by adding depth to the inner and outer corners of your eye.
- Place a highly reflective pigment such as the MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish Highlighter on the centre of your lid to make your eyes really pop.
- Apply multiple layers of the MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara to build up an intense lash look. Focus mascara on the centre of the eye to accentuate the round eye shape you have created with your eyeshadow.
- Remember to use a light hand when applying faux freckles with the MAC Eye Brows Brow Definer for a delicate, diffused effect.