Liquid eyeliner can be tricky to use. One mistake, and all of a sudden you're left with a serious makeup mess. That was until we met the Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner.
The unique felt-tip marker makes applying the liner super easy and quick, without any of the mess. The best bit? It's behind door number two of your Beauty in Wonderland Advent Calendar!
Formulated with a midnight-black pigment, the liner sweeps effortlessly over the eye area to create a stunning flick that stays looking perfect all day long.
We love to use this in conjunction with the Ciaté London Skinny Eyeshadow Stick, which makes the most shimmering and glimmering festive eye look for the Christmas party season.
How do I create the perfect Eyeliner Flick?
- Take the Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner, and start applying it in the middle of your upper eyelid. This makes it easier for you to see where you need to add additional colour or remove excess pigment.
- Draw on the liner as close to the lash line as possible to make the eyeliner flick look natural and flawless.
- From the outside corner of each eye, draw a liner in a slight angled position; you can use a bit of paper or card if you need help with the application. A top tip is to take the liner towards the end of your brow.
- From the top tip of this angled line, draw back towards the lash line, and colour in this small triangle.
- Apply the Ciaté London Wonderwand Mascara and go!
Writer and expert
Our team of beauty experts cover everything from makeup to skincare, picking out the most effective products from the best brands and latest trends. Stay up to date on everything beauty with the LOOKFANTASTIC blog, and find all your essentials in one place.