Meg Says was the natural choice for the beautiful White Queen. Porcelain skin and a frosted glow created a halo-like effect around her complexion, for that stunningly fierce White Queen finish.
We have listed the products that were used to create the look, which you can all find on lookfantastic.
Beauty in Wonderland: The White Queen
Created with MAC, Redken and label.m, discover what we used to transform the lovely Meg Says into our White Queen…
- Prep the hair with the label.m Volume Foam, then blow-dry the bottom section of the hair.
- Using the ghd Creative Curl Wand and the Redken Powder Grip, create tight curls.
- Backcomb the crown of the hair, and add in clip in extensions for added volume. Spray with the Show Beauty Finishing Spray.
- MAC Strobe Cream in Silverlite
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation (Meg’s shade was NW10)
- MAC Studio Concealer and Correct Duo
- MAC Eyeshadow in Cork
- MAC Pigment Colour Powder in Vanilla
- MAC Eye Kohl Pencil Liner in Fascinating
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in Soft Frost
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Accentuated
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Feels so Grand
Makeup Top Tips
- Make sure to apply lashings of mascara with any pale look as this will help to draw everything together and make your eyes stand out. Use the MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara for beautiful length.
- The more highlighter the better! Apply the MAC Extra Dimension SkinFinish Highlighter over the lid for a shimmering look.
- Keep your lips dark for a sultry finish.