Since its launch, the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm has become something of a cult classic for industry insiders. Beauty bloggers Zoella and A Model Recommends are just some of the names who sing its praises, so we're delving into what makes it one of the most revered cleansing balms on the market.
What is the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm?
This lightweight yet intensely hydrating cleansing balm is perfect for all skin types, which is perhaps what contributes to its intense popularity.
Suitable enough for daily use, the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm helps to cleanse, moisturise and revitalise, all without leaving an oily film on the skin thanks to its unique blend of ingredients.
It's enriched with moringa seed extract, wild sea fennel and citrus oils, all of which help to rejuvenate tired and dehydrated skin types.
- Moringa seed extract - Thanks to its antioxidant benefits, moringa seed oil helps to protect the skin against damaging environmental aggressors. It's also super moisturising without feeling greasy; making it perfect for all skin types, including combination.
- Wild sea fennel - One of the best yet relatively unknown skincare ingredients, sea fennel helps to keep the skin clear by unclogging pores and speedning up cellular turnover for a brighter complexion.
- Vitamin E - Naturally moisturising and essential for healthy and glowing skin.
- Orange, neroli & mandarin essential oils - These help to brighten the skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
With this in mind, it's one of the most indulgent yet purifying cleansing balms we have tried, with immediate results for skin health.
Emma Hardie’s Amazing Face Moringa Balm Cleanser: heaven in a pot - Ruth Crilly, A Model Recommends
How do I use it?
The Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm comes with an exclusive micro-fibre cloth, which has two sides for enhanced cleansing. One side is a gentle abrasive muslin cloth, and the other is a smoother microfibre side which helps to smooth and polish.
- Take a hazelnut-sized amount of your Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and massage into the skin.
- Take time to really work the product into your complexion as it'll also help you relax and unwind.
- Rinse the cleansing cloth under hot water and rinse away the balm, using both sides for gentle exfoliation and smoothing.
The Emma Hardie cleansing routine
The Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm is best used in conjunction with the rest of her line of products. Each one works in synergy with the other to deliver beautiful results when used as a full routine.
- CLEANSE with the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm.
- HYDRATE with the Plump & Glow Hydrating Facial Mist. This unique mist contains velvet flower, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and wild watermint to plump up dehydrated skin, control excess shine and leave the skin with a naturally healthy glow.
- TREAT with the Midas Touch Face Serum. This super-charged treatment contains Hyaluronic Acid to keep the skin super hydrated.
- PROTECT with the Protect & Prime SPF 30. Super lightweight and easily absorbed, this naturally moisturising and priming cream helps to hydrate and perfect ready for makeup application. Plus, it shields your skin against sun damage.