The Lookfantastic girls love a good hair oil and the Wella SP Luxe Oil is one of the best. So, we thought we’d share a little bit about it and let you know all the tips on how to use it.
How to Use Wella SP Luxe Oil
This oil is amazingly versatile and can be used on wet and dry hair, as a treatment, as a styling product and as part of your everyday hair routine.
1. After washing:
- To guarantee smooth hair, apply 2-3 drops of the oil through the mid lengths and ends.
- It will absorb into the hair, helping to detangle and avoid breakages as well as smoothing the cuticle.
- Let hair dry naturally or blow dry it.
2. As an overnight mask:
- Apply a few pumps evenly to dry or wet hair before bed, making sure to coat all of the hair.
- Pop your hair into a protective hairstyle like a plait or wrap it up in a scarf before heading to bed.
- Wash your hair in the morning and discover beautifully soft, nourished hair.
3. As a styling product:
- To smooth any flyaways after blow drying your hair massage one or two drops of oil into your hands.
- Then, smooth your hands over the ends and mid lengths of your hair.
- It will leave you with glossy, sleek locks and help that blow dry last a little longer.
4. As a scalp treatment:
- Healthy hair needs a healthy scalp, so to moisturise the scalp, apply one to two pumps of the oil to the roots and scalp.
- Massage the oil well into the scalp and leave in for 5 mins.
- Then, comb your hair through and then wash as normal.
We love the versaitility of this little bottle of wonder oil. If you’d like to try it for yourself, you can find the oil and the rest of the Luxe Oil range on Lookfantastic now.