The stunning Chloe Lewis is the centre of attention in our Beauty in Wonderland Christmas Ad, thanks to her stunningly good looks and sassy behaviour.
We have listed the products that were used to create the look, which you can all find on lookfantastic.
Beauty in Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts
Created with MAC, Show Beauty and ghd, discover what we used to transform Chloe into the seductive Queen of Hearts…
A luxurious blend of products were used to create the beautiful Queen of Hearts look.
- Show Beauty Lux Volume Mist to create unrivalled definition and hold.
- label.m Shine Mist which keeps the hair glossy while being worked on.
- Show Beauty Finishing Spray to hold the hair throughout the video process!
- Show Beauty Pure Treatment Oil to add shine to the ends of the hair.
- Curl the locks for vamped-up glamour with the ghd Creative Curl Wand.
All the below products were used to transform Chloe into our the seductive Queen of Hearts, ready to stop anyone in their tracks…
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Spray
- MAC Face and Body Lotion
- MAC Strobe Cream in Goldlite
- MAC Lip Conditioner
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (Chloe’s shade was NC40)
- MAC Mineralize Concealer (Chloe’s shade was NW25)
- MAC Powder Blush in Coppertone
- MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick (Chloe’s shade was NC50)
- MAC Extra Dimension SkinFinish Highlighter in Show Gold and Beaming Blush
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Tailor Grey
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
- MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Stolen Moment, Smoky Mauve and Evening Grey
- MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara
- MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy
- MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger
- MAC Veluxe Eyebrow Pencil in Deep Dark Brunette
Makeup Top Tips
- Use a darker shade of the MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick than your natural skin tone to contour for a stunning effect.
- If you like the appearance of beauty spots, draw one on with an eye liner or eyebrow pencil. Chloe’s shade was Coffee.
- Add in individual lashes to make your eyes pop – MAC Makeup Artists uses No 30 Lashes on Chloe.