Flying can really take the life out of our skin. The combination of pressure and varying temperatures can draw the moisture out of your complexion and leave you looking a little less than radiant by the time you land. In some cases, particularly during long-haul flights, your skin can also be left puffy, severely dehydrated and irritated.
To help keep your skin looking its best during your flight and ready for when you step off the plane, we have selected six products that we think you need in your in-flight skincare routine.
6 in-flight skincare essentials
- yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
- ESPA Balancing Herbal Spafresh Spritzer
- STARSKIN Hydrating Coconut Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask
- Clinique Moisture Surge Lip Hydro-Plump Treatment
- Lanolips Coconutter Hand Cream Intense