The October edition of lookfantastic Beauty Talks featured some of our most exciting launches of the year.
We shared some of our favourite skincare products for Autumn, took you through our must-have Morphe palettes and brushes and revealed our edit of the best beauty advent calendars for 2018!
We gathered together some of the questions throughout our live that we may have missed and have answered them below!
- Q What type of moisturiser would you recommend for dry, flaky skin?
- A The Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Fortifying Hydrator is a wonderful option for very dry skin. With a rich gel-cream texture, the moisturiser glides over your skin to soothe and deeply hydrate. Your skin will be left plump and radiant and will feel so soft.
- Q What's the best eye cream to recover from upcoming Christmas parties?
- A Eyeko Eye Boost Serum is a must-have for party season! Working to reduce fine lines and dark circles, the massaging applicator also cools the skin and minimises puffiness which can be caused by a lack of sleep. The serum itself is also ultra-hydrating and really works wonders on tired eyes.
- Q What Morphe palette would you recommend using for blue eyes?
- A We love to use the Morphe 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette which is packed full with warm toned earthy hues on blue eyes. With 35 shades in both matte and shimmer formulations, the mixture of terracotta hues and deep metallic golds are perfect for pale eyes and make them pop!
- Q Can you recommend the best moisturiser for mature skin?
- A For mature skin, we recommend using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisture Recovery Cream which works by strengthening the skin's barrier function to leave it soft, supple and comfortable. Apply in the morning and evening to deeply hydrate and plump the skin to leave it feeling hydrated and nourished.
- Q What is a good highlighter for Autumn?
- Q What is your fvaourite cleanser at the moment?
- A Although we love testing out different cleansers all the time, we always go back to using a micellar water to take off our first layer of makeup. The Filorga Anti-Ageing Micellar Cleansing Solution is our current favourite. Not only does this gently remove makeup without stripping your skin of moisture, it also soothes your complexion to ensure it feels clean and refreshed.
- Q What under eye concealer do you recommend?
- A Our go-to under eye concealer is the Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer. Without feeling heavy on the skin, the creamy formula perfectly conceals dark circles and imperfections to leave your base flawless and luminous.
- Q What colours do you recommend for hazel eyes this Autumn?
- A We think the Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect Autumnal palette for all eye colours but it looks particularly beautiful on hazel eyes. Featuring 28 stunning shimmers and seven matte shades, all in Autumnal tones, you will be spoilt for choice with potential looks to create.